Quick Tip of the Day

June 12, 2015

Don’t leave that candle in the window

A candle can be knocked over by a child or a pet, can burn draperies or furniture, and burn down your house. Candles can be useful in a power outage, and we all know they are romantic. But never leave a candle unattended.

Medical Supply Depot. Your Comfort. Delivered.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s